When you need more fuel flow to maintain the correct air/fuel ratio the Blip Speed VRG fuel pressure regulator is an ideal alternative to expensive ECU or fuel injector changes. This type of regulator is also referred to as a FMU (Fuel Management Unit) or Rising Rate Regulator.
The VRG Regulator is perfect for motorcycles, automobiles, snowmobiles, jet skis, and other vehicles with return fuel lines. For applications without return fuel lines, see Additional Information below for further details.
Models are available for three performance applications:
- Modified Naturally Aspirated engines – “NA” model
- OEM Turbo/Supercharged engines (forced induction) – “OE” model
- Aftermarket Turbocharged/Supercharged engines (forced induction) – “SC” model
Features and Benefits
- Variable rate of gain permits easy air/fuel ratio tuning over a broad range of performance modifications for both naturally aspirated and forced induction applications.
- No ECU or injector modifications required
- Works with stock or larger injectors
- All parts in contact with the fuel are metal (Stainless Steel, Aluminum and Brass) allowing use with E85 fuel
- Mounting bracket, check valve, restrictor, and hose connections are included with the regulator
- Precision machined and assembled in the USA
- Dimensions: 3" diameter x 3.75" tall Weight:14oz